Terms and conditions
1. General provisions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are a document of legal advantages, which establishes the mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as “You”) and the Seller (hereinafter referred to as “we”) "E-Shop").
2. The moment of concluding the purchase-sale agreement.
The contract between you and us is considered concluded from the moment you e-mail. After creating a shopping cart in the store, indicating the delivery address, choosing the payment method and getting acquainted with our rules, you click the Confirm Order button”. Every contract concluded between us and you is protected by e-mail. In the store. El. the store has a prepaid billing system installed. After ordering the goods, you will receive a prepaid invoice at the e-mail address provided. You can pay your prepaid account at any bank, Lithuanian post office or through your e-banking system. The prepaid invoice must be paid within 14 calendar days otherwise it is automatically canceled, in order to receive the item the order must be repeated.
3. Your rights
You have the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these rules and the e-shop.
You have the right to cancel the purchase and sale agreement with the e-mail. in the store, except in cases when the contract cannot be terminated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
You undertake to accept the ordered goods and pay the agreed price for them.
If the data provided in your registration form changes, you must update it immediately.
You, by e-mail You agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale and must comply with them.
4. Our rights
If the Buyer tries to damage the email. for the operation or stable operation of the store, we may restrict, suspend access to e-mail without prior notice. in the store or cancel the Buyer's registration. We may temporarily or permanently terminate your email in important circumstances. store activities without notifying you in advance. We may unilaterally change the terms of these rules.
5. We commit
To create all conditions for you to properly use the services provided by the e-shop. Deliver the goods ordered by you to the address specified by you and within the agreed delivery period. We are obliged to offer you an analogous product if we are unable to deliver the ordered product in case of important circumstances, and to return the money paid to you if you refuse to accept the analogue of the product.
6. Delivery of goods
The goods are delivered by us or an authorized representative. During the delivery of the goods, you must check the condition of the shipment and the delivered goods together with us or an authorized representative. If you notice an external damage (burglary (s), dent (s), scratch (es), corrosion damage (es), etc.) to the items in the consignment, you have the right not to accept the items in the consignment and to inform us as soon as possible, and note this fact on the consignment note. When you accept the goods and sign the consignment note without comments, it is considered that the shipment has been delivered in order and you have no claims regarding the goods in the shipment.
7. Return of items
The return of items takes place in accordance with the 2001. June 29 By the Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 217 “On the Approval of the Rules for the Return and Exchange of Items”.
When a defective product is returned, we undertake to replace it with an analogous product, in case we do not have an analogous product, we will refund you the money paid for the product by informing us by e-mail. by e-mail in the "Contacts" section of the store or by phone +370 5 273 69 23 (from 9 am to 4 pm on working days) within 7 days of receiving it.
• If the product is returned to the store, the money can be returned in cash, if at that time there is such an opportunity or the money will be transferred to your bank account no later than within 14 days. upon receipt of the returned goods.
• If your returned goods are delivered by courier, our staff will assess whether the products have been returned in accordance with the above conditions. If the conditions have not been met, the money will not be refunded. Delivery or collection of the goods in such cases will be negotiated individually. If the conditions have been met, the money will be transferred to your bank account no later than 14 days. upon receipt of the returned goods.
• If only one or more items from the order are returned, our staff will evaluate the returned item (s) and accept the refund, the customer will be issued a credit invoice and the monetary difference will be refunded by payment order no later than 14 days.
• The listed subjects are dictated by the laws and elementary logic of the Republic of Lithuania. We do not create additional barriers and try to be flexible with the return of goods. Our goal is simple - to keep you and us happy.
• For each return, we suggest contacting the manager who served you and discussing the return details.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the registration form. If you do not provide accurate data in the registration form, we are not responsible for the consequences. If the correct telephone number is not provided (or no one answers it) we do not undertake to deliver the goods. You are responsible for the actions taken using the email. in the store. We are not responsible for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if you access these websites via e-mail. in-store links. In the event of damage, the guilty party compensates the other party for the damage.
9. Sending information
We will send all notifications to the email address provided on your registration form. You send all messages and questions by e-mail. at the address or e-mail address specified in the "Contacts" section of the store.
10. Final provisions
The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these rules. All disputes arising out of the application of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.